Do you know someone who is…
“The information that Pat is bringing will give us valuable tools to help our kids be strong and efficient learners. If our brains are fundamentally ready to learn, we can do amazing things.”
Alex couldn’t read and I was at a loss. Typical reading tutoring wasn’t the answer. I knew he was smart and it frustrated me – I learned what was wrong and how I could help Alex learn. Pat knows these kids and how to help them unlock their brains – Alex loves to read now and loves math as well.
The BrainLinking Process
Assessing Strengths and Difficulties
Our initial assessment identifies a person’s strengths while pinpointing the root of learning difficulties.
At the end of the 4-month program, a follow-up assessment is administered & growth is celebrated!
Just a Few Minutes a Day…
- Builds neural links for ease of learning
- Improves concentration and focusing
- Promotes self-esteem and motivation
- Strengthens brain processing agility & speed
- Integrates the brain’s hemispheres
- Builds reading comprehension and fluency
- Alleviates dyslexic challenges
- Mitigates ADHD tendencies